And how the SEC has it so hard. Not that I disagree.
I dont know, even if VT won, I dont think too many VT fans were singing the praises of the great Glennon. And VT wasn't the #2 ranked team.
I appreciate Hokie-hatred but I think I'd rather see the P-U win than BC lol
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
And how the SEC has it so hard. Not that I disagree.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Ryan is blowing chunks. It reminds me of the game McNabb was blowing chunks and beat VT in similar fashion, on a pass across the field.
Espn was showing the losses of all the #2 teams then talking about this giving hope to all the one loss teams and this hurt ryan's chances at Heisman and wam bam they are pulling their foot from there mouths
GO VOLS
I"m sooooo happy right now.... GO BC!!!!!!!!!!! Tech sucks!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND LAME STADIUM IS SILENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game was a no win situation nomatter what happened. The winner goes on to continueand be the most overrated team in the nation. The loser walks away talking about how tough their schedule is. (giggle)
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
haha that coach cracks me up "how bout this guy, he's a winner"
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Is Ryan a legitimate a heisman candidate?
BTW, that was an ugly game. i pray BC isn't in a BCS game. But I am glad they smacked the hokies!
VT just exposed BC's weakness to everyone else. After what I saw tonight, neither BC nor VT deserves to be in the top 10.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Bookmarks